Will Biddick notched up a four-timer at Cotley with local trainer Jack Barber providing the champion's first three successes.
The pair led off with Ask The Weatherman who sauntered clear four out after leading throughout the Conditions race. Paul Barber, joint owner with David Martin, reported that Ask The Weatherman would contest one more race between the flags this season.
Coronation Gold Cup winner Benedictus led approaching the last for a facile success under Will, who never moved a muscle throughout the three-mile contest. Benedictus is now unbeaten in three 2015 races, including the classic Coronation Gold Cup, for enthusiastic owners Graham Cotton, Ray Barrow, Robert Trevarthen, Michael Twyford, Cyril Moate and John Irish.
Whataknight came well clear from the third last in the Restricted for an equally impressive success. Whataknight has now won twice for owners Martin Dare, John Snook and Terry Hamlin, although Terry was absent acting as chief steward at the East Cornwall's Great Trethew meeting.
Will completed his four-timer aboard Maiden winner Trumpet Master, who was making his second appearance for owners Pete and Kathy Musgrave and trainer Teresa Clark. Trumpet Master was bought from Teresa's brother-in-law, Michael Green, after finishing third behind Dave's Venture – trained by Teresa – at Larkhill in February.
The same three horses turned out for the Hunt race as in 2014 and they produced the same result. John Symes' Steeltown made all the running under Jamie Thomas to lead home Rush'N'Roll and Lajidaal by 25 lengths and a distance.
Robbie Henderson, who had arrived at Heathrow at 6.30am after watching Prince Bishop's Dubai World Cup win, showed no sign of jetlag aboard Robin Pike's 2m-4f Maiden winner, Morbihan. The seven-year-old made all the running and had the race in safekeeping when challenger Tempestatefloresco crashed out at the last.
The four heavy horse and cob races raised over £4,000 for the Cotley's chosen charities, the Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance and Hospicecare.
Two pony races concluded the afternoon's racing, providing wins for Alfie Godfrey, 9, riding Mocking Bird (138cms) and Harriett Godfrey, 15, aboard Goldwell's Gucci (148cms).
Hunt Members (3 ran)
1. Steeltown (IRE) (Jamie Thomas, 1-3F); 2. Rush'N'Roll (IRE) (M Legg, 9-4); 3. Lajidaal (USA) (D Andrews, 7-1). 7min 25s. 25l, dist. (Kayley Woollacott)
CA Club Members Conditions (6 ran)
1. Ask The Weatherman (W Biddick, 2-5F); 2. Duxy Hill Lady (IRE) (Miss L Mager, 16-1); 3. Carrickmines (IRE) (N Lawton, 9-1). 7min 07s. 20l, 8l. (Jack Barber)
Open Maiden 456&7yo, 2m4f (6 ran)
1. Morbihan (FR) (R Henderson, 5-1); 2. Arcs Abound (Robert Hawker, 2-1); only two finished. 6min 20s. Dist. (Robin Pike)
Mixed Open (4 ran)
1. Benedictus (IRE) (W Biddick, 1-2F); 2. The Wealerdealer (IRE) (I Chanin, 4-1); 3. Parkam Jack (Jamie Thomas, 7-4). 7min 10s. 2l, 10l. (Jack Barber)
Restricted (5 ran)
1. Whataknight (W Biddick, 1-2F); 2. Walker Ridge (IRE) (D Andrews, 7-1); 3. Tikkeche (J Newman, 5-2). 7min 14s. 12l, ½ l. (Jack Barber)
Open Maiden (5 ran)
1. Trumpet Master (W Biddick, 6-4JF); 2. Village Whispers (IRE) (M Legg, 6-4F); 3. Amber River (J Newman, 2-1). 7min 17s. 15l, 20l. (Teresa Clark)